Ngoc Anh Dao Ph.D. – Founder, Chairwoman
Coffee is not just a commodity but can be a specialty and a tech product’ – a motto that Ngoc Anh wants to foster in Detech Coffee. She believes that Vietnamese coffee has the potential to become a world specialty and will be sought after such as coffees from other well-known origins. Her action to improve quality improvements starts with Detech Coffee’s vertical integrated model ‘From farm to cup’. It uses world-class technology to enhance Vietnam’s position in the international coffee market. She is leading company in collaboration with research institutes and partners to co-introduce new coffee varieties in Son La to change the coffee narrative of the region.
- 2005: Master of Science in Mathematics, Technical University of Braunschweig, Germany
- 2007: Master of Science in Public Health, Yale University, USA
- 2021: Doctor of Philosophy in Statistics, Texas A&M University, USA
- 2005: Director of Int’l Affairs, Detech JSC, Vietnam
- 2012: Founder of Miriam’s Coffee, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2017 – 2020: Research Scientist in Heart Center, Universitätsklinikum Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
- Since 2019: Founder, President, Director of Int’l Affairs, Vietnam Int’l Women Coffee Alliance Social Company LTD (IWCA Vietnam)
- Since 2018: Founder, President, Director of Int’l Affairs & Sales, Detech Coffee JSC
Mr. Mai Sinh Nguyen – Founder, General director
Along with the company’s staff in the sourcing region, wet mill, dry mill and in the office, Sinh is committed to bring great coffee values from Vietnam to consumers. He firmly believes that international coffee consumer will very soon one day acknowledge Vietnam as a coffee origin and appreciate Vietnamese coffee farmers’ efforts. His responsibility is to lead Detech Coffee in a steady growing and transforming track and to deliver product quality exceeding clients’ or partners’ expectations.
- 1995: Bachelor, Civil Engineering, Water Resources University – Hanoi.
- 1995 – 2010: From Technical Officer, then Construction Manager, to Factory Director at Quang Ninh Transport Construction Company
- 2010 – 2018: Head of Real Estate Management, Director of Detech Green Environmental Technology JSC
- Since 2010: Head of Real Estate Development, Head of Supervisory Board of Detech Group
- Since 2018: General Director, Detech Coffee JSC
Ms. Hang Le – Founder, deputy director
With all my love for coffee beans and the sustainable development of Vietnam’s coffee industry, I aspire to nothing more than that more and more people experience the authentic coffee. Pure coffee is good for health and coffee culture connects people.
- 2004: Bachelor of Business Administration, Hanoi Open University
- 2005 – 2007: Executive Manager, Cientos Restaurant and Brewery, Hanoi
- 2007 – 2017: Deputy Director of Detech Link Joint Stock Company
- 2018 – 2019: Project Manager, Aqua -Tots – American Swimming School exclusively in Vietnam
- Since 2019: Executive Director, Vietnam Int’l Women Coffee Alliance Social Company LTD (IWCA Vietnam)
- Since 2020: Deputy Director, Director of Environment, Society & Corporate Governance, Detech Coffee JSC
Mr. Ngoc Oanh Hoang, Director of dry mill
He is the person who inspires the thoughts of the company’s Board of Directors to factory employees. The factory with “responsibility, trust, ambition, attack and achievement” contributes with the Company to affirm the value of Vietnamese coffee.
- 2004: Graduated from Hanoi University of Science and Technology, majoring in machine building technology.
- 2004 – 2012: Working at Thach Ban Construction and Installation Jsc through the following positions: Technical officer, design consultant, site commander.
- 2012 – 2014: Working at An Phu Construction and Installation Jsc through the following positions: Project Manager.
- 2014 – 2017: Working at Detech Green environmental technology joint stock company experienced the following positions: Technical officer.
- 2017 – 2018: Working at ITECH technology development and investment Jsc through the following positions: Head of project management.
- 2018 – present: Working at Detech Cofee Jsc, working positions: Manager of a production plant in Hung Yen.
MR. XUAN TRUONG TA – DIRECTOR OF FARM DEVELOPMENT, SOURCING AND WET MILL
- 1995: Graduated from Faculty of Civil Engineering, Water Resources University – Hanoi.
- 2002 – 2010: Technical staff, Manager of Detech Motor Factory.
- 2011 – 2017: Project Officer, Deputy Director of Detech Green Environmental Technology Jsc
- 2018 to present: Director of sourcing and wet mill of Detech Coffee Jsc
Ms. Thu Phan – Sales manager of domestic market in specialty coffee
Having compassion with smallholders living and working in the sourcing coffee area, I aspire to improve the supply chain, bringing consumers high quality coffee products, contributing to raising the value of Son La coffee brand as well as improving smallholders’ lives.
- 2011: Graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Oriental University of Tourism Management
- 2012: Worked at the Management Board of Detech Tower
- 2014: Worked at the Import-Export Department of Robostic Company – Detech Group
- 2019 to present: Sales manager of domestic market in specialty coffee of Detech Coffee
- 2020 to present: Sales Director of Detech Konnai Jsc
Ms Thom Nguyen – Chief accountant
- 2013: Graduated from University of Transport Technology
- 2013-2014: Cashier of Cientos restaurant
- 2014-2016: Payment accountant of Detech Green Environmental Technology Jsc
- 2016-2018: Project accountant of Detech Technology Development support Jsc
- 2018-2019: General Accounting of ITECH technology development and investment jsc
- 2019 to present: Chief accountant of Detech Coffee Jsc
Ms Huong Ly Nguyen – Brand and PR Manager
- 2008: Graduated from FPT Academy International of Multimedia
- 2006-2008: Customer management of Fpt Studio
- 2008-2012: Head of Communication Design of Hanel Limited Company
- 2012 – 2016: Project Manager of Hanel Communication Jsc
- 2016 to 2020: Project Manager of Keypro Jsc
- 2020 to present: Brand and PR Manager of Detech Coffee Jsc
Van Tam Dao Ph.D – Founder, non-executive
With the motto: ‘Dedication is enjoyment’, Mr. Van Tam Dao always cherishes the desire for a sustainable coffee community, making practical contributions to the development of people and society.
- 1973: Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from the University of Havana – Cuba
- 1983: Defended doctoral thesis in physical chemistry at the University of Paris Sud
- 1973-1989: Worked as a researcher at the Institute of Chemistry, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology
- 1991-present: Received the position of Chairman of the Board of Directors cum General Director of Detech Group
Dao Kim Chung – Founder, non-executive
Highly capable and result-driven senior accountants with 28 years of experiences in financial management and business development. Demonstrated ability in business planning, drive growth, operation efficiency and enhance profit. Possessed strong leadership skills and is proficient in change management as well as demonstrating excellent problem solving skills.
- 1991 – 1993: Detech JSC
- 1993 – 2003: Detech JSC
- 2003 – 2013: Detech Motor, Detech JSC
Performed financial analysis and reporting to higher level financial management when needed. Responsible for training and managing of new accountants. Proposed retail pricing for motorcycles. Managing taxations and ensuring productive resources usages to achieve organization financial goals. Preparing necessary financial reports such as reconciliation, monthly financial reports, and journal entries
- 2011: Graduated with a MBA from the Griggs University, USA
- 2013 – Present: Detech JSC
CFO, Hanoi, Vietnam
Providing executive leadership to financial officers. Responsible for preparing financial reports, assessing business risks and opportunities. Offering financial support to management level in term of strategies development, pricing control and negotiation. Setting financial goals, creating annual budget and supervising objectives achievement. Working closely with other department to manage unexpected problems and to perform timely problem-solving schemes.