Founder Detech Coffee
Operating with the vision of becoming a processor, supplier and exporter of high quality Vietnamese coffee. The founders of Detech Coffee aspire to elevate the brand and role of Vietnamese coffee in the global supply chain.
Founder Detech Coffee – Mr.Đào Văn Tám
With the motto: ‘Dedication is enjoyment’, Mr.Dao Van Tam always cherishes the desire for a sustainable coffee community, making practical contributions to the development of people and society.
- 1973: Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry from the University of Havana – Cuba
- 1983: Defended doctoral thesis in physical chemistry at the University of Paris Sud
- 1973-1989: Worked as a researcher at the Institute of Chemistry, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology since
- 1991-present: Received the position of Chairman of the Board of Directors cum General Director of DETECH Company
Founder Detech Coffee – Mrs.Đào Ngọc Anh
‘Coffee is technology’ is the thought that prompted Mrs. Dao Ngoc Anh to found Detech Coffee. With a strong belief that: Vietnamese coffee is very good and not inferior to any other country. She researched and built Detech Coffee with a fully autonomous model of ‘From farm to cup of coffee’, using maximum modern technology in the world with the desire to enhance Vietnam’s position in the coffee market. international.
- 2005: Completed Diplom program in Germany
- 2005: Participated in the management of multinational projects of Detech Corporation
- 2007: Received Master of Science at Yale University
- 2015: Completed PhD program at Texas A&M University
Founder Detech Coffee – Mr.Nguyễn Mai Sinh
Along with the company’s staff and relatives at the coffee farm, the founders of Detech Coffee have made constant efforts on the journey to bring the true value of coffee to consumers. Because one day Vietnamese coffee reaches out to the ‘big sea’. Detech Coffee team always strives for persistence and responsibility.