Detech Coffee "A miraculous awakening"
The origin of DETECH COFFEE
Following the French persons into Vietnam since 19th century, coffee is the pride of Vietnamese citizens to become one of the largest exporters in the world.
To enhance the value and brand of Vietnamese coffee around the world is a really difficult issue. Hence, the story of Detech Coffee was born with a belief of spreading Vietnamese coffee brand globally, contributing to community and sustainable Vietnamese coffee industry development.
With the original name of Detech Nam Joint Stock Company since 2012, our company was renamed Detech Coffee Coffee Joint Stock Company (Detech Coffee in short) in 2018 with the following main production areas:
- Arabica coffee (tea coffee) producer with high quality fresh berries by wet processing method (full wash), specialty coffee processing method, honey processing method and natural processing method.
- Produce and process green coffee green Arabica and green kernel Robusta coffee for exportation.
- Produce and process the finished coffee products with brands: Funksy Beans, Konnai, Miriam`s, etc. All these brands have been registered trademark in Vietnam and internationally.
- Raw materials are carefully selected by Detech Coffee from the famous coffee growing Vietnam regions such as Dien Bien, Son La, Dak Lak, Lam Dong.
DETECH COFFEE vision and mission
Our vision is to become a leading Vietnamese company in providing, processing and exporting high quality coffee. We look forward to advance Vietnamese coffee globally, confirm the position of the second largest coffee exporter in the world.
The message "A miracle awakening" ("Stir you up") is always behind each cup of Detech coffee: a awakening of love, creativity and social responsibility ... Those values continue to be connected, spread strongly through each cup of Detech coffee every day towards a more Vietnam prosperity.
With a coffee passion and enthusiasm of Detech Coffee team, we has brought high quality and pure coffee products to consumers at home and abroad.
DETECH COFFEE development path
Currently, Detech Coffee has developed a chain of stores, self-owned material areas and facilities.
Detech Coffee Joint Stock Company was officially established in 2012
Coffee chain of Detech Coffee
- Miriam’s 1 Coffee Shop at No.8 Ton That Thuyet, My Dinh 2 ward, Nam Tu Liem district, Hanoi.
- Miriam’s 2 Coffee Shop at No.107 Nguyen Phong Sac, Dich Vong Hau ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi.
- Dao Chieng Ban coffee cooperative at Tong Chinh village, Chieng Ban commune, Mai Son district, Son La province.
The responsibilities of cooperatives are to provide advice and guidance to farmers to choose varieties, cultivation techniques, fertilization, harvesting and pre-processing of coffee according to high quality standards. Cooperatives will purchase and process high quality Arabica coffee beans and specialty coffee.
- Our processing factory to export green kernels, processing lines for roasted and ground finished coffee products, packing lines and coffee cupping room are located at Thap village, Di Su commune, My Hao district, Hung Yen.
Customers and business partners of DETECH COFFEE
Detech Coffee's customers include business partners, enterprise, coffee shops in Vietnam and other nations such as the United States, Germany, Russia, Korea, China, etc. We look forward to expanding cooperation and distribution with business partners and customers to enhance the Vietnamese coffee value - the cultural and spiritual heritage of Vietnamese people!
Free consultation, please contact us
HOTLINE: 0986 840 808 (Customer service)
- Customer inquiries: 0978 662 795
- Technical support: 0979 267 187
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org